This is the Small Wars manual, basically a rule book.
- Everything you say should be followed with "Ay'ay sir or no sir"
- Don't speak out of place (permission to speak)
- Always be kind and respectful to clan members and allies.
- No trash talking, cursing, t-bagging, etc.
- No consulting with enemies of the DoN.
- Be proactive with clan training and wars.
- Notify an officer if you're taking leave (or appearing offline)
- Don't ask for a promotion or certain job (MARSOC)
- Don't complain, ever. We do everything for a reason.
- Perform YOUR job and not somebody else's job (Can I grab a sniper!?)
- Recruits and Marines alike need to keep their uniform on at all times (unless on leave)
-Failure to comply with the Small Wars Manual can, and will, result in punishment.
If you think something's wrong, it probably is.
-Remember, as a Marine we shouldn't have to remind you of these things, it should be automatic.